Terms and conditions
2. ENERGEST - Engenharia e Sistemas de Energia, S.A., headquartered at Avenida D. João I, nº 801, 4425-138 Maia, Portugal, is the exclusive and legitimate owner of the ENERGEST Site.
3. The use of the ENERGEST website by users (hereinafter, “User”) implies and presupposes full, full and unreserved knowledge and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions defined in this document.
4. When using the ENERGEST website, the user expressly declares to possess the legal capacity necessary and legally required to be able to accept these Terms and Conditions fully, fully and without reservation. Thus, if the user does not agree or accept the Terms and Conditions, he should not proceed with the use of the website.
5. ENERGEST may change or update, in whole or in part and without any reservations, these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy and Cookies Policy, which come into force as soon as they are published in the respective section of its website.
6. ENERGEST therefore advises the users of its website to regularly consult the sections of the website related to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Cookies Policy, in order to get to know the most up-to-date versions of those documents.
7. Access to and use of the ENERGEST website are made available by ENERGEST to promote its products and / or services or to communicate with users of the website for other purposes.
II. WEBSITE CONTENT
8. The entire content of the website is owned by ENERGEST or by companies that, directly or indirectly, own or are held by ENERGEST.
9. The website and all information and content published on it can be freely changed by ENERGEST at any time and without prior notice.
10. Access to and use of the website are activities carried out by users and are their sole responsibility.
11. ENERGEST does not and cannot guarantee that its website is free of viruses, free from errors or any other malicious or harmful element that could negatively affect the technology, and ENERGEST will not be responsible for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, including emergent damages, loss of profits and moral damages that may result from them to the User.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
12. All rights are reserved.
13. ENERGEST is the sole owner and holder of all copyright in the contents published on the website, extending the protection of copyright to all its contents, copies or reproductions obtained or developed, regardless of the type, nature , form or means of reproduction or copying.
14. The website and all its contents, namely texts, data, images, graphics, sounds, audios, videos, drawings, illustrations, brands, domains, logos, photographs and all other information, features and content are protected in general terms of law and national and international legislation on the protection of copyright and intellectual property.
IV. WEBSITE ACCESS, INTERRUPTIONS AND SUSPENSION
15. ENERGET provides access to its website, without prejudice to the possibility that it may be suspended, limited or interrupted at any time, permanently or temporarily, namely for the performance of interventions, updates or the introduction of new features and services.
16. When this happens, ENERGEST will use its best efforts to regain access to its website as soon as possible.
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
17. The possible provision by ENERGEST on its website of links to websites to or from third-party content is always made for information purposes only and for the convenience of the User. ENERGEST does not control these referred websites, so it is not responsible for any of these websites or for the respective contents or products, and is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of any of these websites by the user.
VI. USER WARRANTIES
19. Users are the only and exclusive responsible for their use of the website, its contents and any information obtained through it, and are therefore responsible for communicating incorrect or false information or data. without their consent, as well as their incorrect use.
20. By using the ENERGEST website, the user acknowledges and accepts that it is expressly forbidden to publish, reproduce, communicate, copy, disseminate, transmit, distribute, use, disclose, modify, sell, assign, publish or make obsolete to third parties, for any form or means, directly or indirectly, partially or totally, a free or onerous title, any of the contents of the website, for whatever reason, without express, prior and written authorization from ENERGEST.
21. The user expressly acknowledges and accepts that he / she is not authorized to use the contents of the ENERGEST website for personal purposes, and is also prohibited to less than the contents of the ENERGEST website, without prejudice to the applicable mandatory legal rules.
22. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is expressly forbidden to condition or interfere in the use of the ENERGEST website, in any form or means, directly or indirectly, partially or totally, as well as it is prohibited or non-compliance with any rule, norm or legal provision or administrative, related or associated with the use of the ENERGEST website, and it is also absolutely forbidden to introduce, create, insert, place and transmit or allow access, in any form or means, directly or indirectly, partially or totally, to any type of virus, worms, trojans, scripts, programs, systems or files that may result in the limitation or destruction, in whole or in part, of any functionality or content on the ENERGEST website.
23. The user expressly acknowledges and accepts that he is the sole and exclusive responsible for any and all damages or losses, direct or indirect, including emerging damages, lost profits and moral damages, caused to himself, to ENERGEST or to any third party , resulting from the use of the Site by the User, being obliged to proceed with the payment of all indemnities, fines, fines or claims that result from the use, by the User, of the ENERGEST Site.
24. The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the ENERGEST Site are subject, in particular, to failures, anomalies, disconnections, interference and interruptions, and which may result, among other things, from malfunctions, overloads or other external factors to ENERGEST's will or availability, recognizing that, in these situations, ENERGEST will not be responsible for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, including emergent damages, loss of profits and moral damages, which may arise for the User.
25. The User is the sole and exclusive responsible for the use, by himself or by any authorized third party, of the ENERGEST Site, expressly obliging himself to fully comply, respect and observe all applicable legislation, namely the Code of Law Copyright and Related Rights, the Industrial Property Code and the Computer Crime Law.
26. The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that the violation of the Terms and Conditions may incur civil and / or criminal liability.
27. The User acknowledges and expressly accepts that ENERGEST may, at any time, adopt and implement all measures and measures necessary to safeguard its legitimate rights in the event of total or partial non-compliance, or attempted non-compliance, of any one of the obligations provided for in these Terms and Conditions, namely, suspending, limiting, restricting or blocking the access or use, by the User, to the ENERGEST Site, without resulting in or resulting, for the User, any right to compensation or compensation.
VII. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
28. ENERGEST advises users to read and analyze the Privacy and Cookies Policy available on its website, in which the relevant legal information regarding the collection and use of personal data and the respective purpose is duly identified.
29. The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that ENERGEST does not guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of information eventually sent or transmitted by the User via the Internet.
VIII. GENERAL PROVISIONS
30. The nullity of any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions determines that it is considered unwritten, the remaining provisions here provided for in full being in force and producing all their legal effects.
31. All issues that are not expressly regulated in this document will be regulated by the Portuguese legislation in force at all times.
32. In the event of a dispute regarding the validity, effectiveness, interpretation, integration, application or compliance with these Terms and Conditions, it will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Comarca da Maia, with express waiver of any other.