Food & Beverage
References in this market
Founded in 1932, Imperial positions itself as the largest Portuguese manufacturer of chocolates, owner of the main brands in the market: Regina, Jubileu, Pintarolas and Pantagruel.
The company has been developing and consolidating its international position, through the introduction and commercialization of its brands in different markets, being present in more than 45 countries, distributed on the European, African, American and Asian continents.
Imperial is also certified by Walmart, the largest retailer in the world, within the scope of the “Walmart Responsible Sourcing Audit” and the “Walmart Supply Chain Security Audit”.
The challenge launched by Imperial was to develop the design of the fluid preparation, distribution system and the product transport network for the new Imperial Industrial Unit, designated as Factory 2.
Among the various tasks we highlight the development of basic Engineering, later by Detail Engineering with the creation of construction drawings, to finally be able to start construction and later assembly of various equipment and pipes.
From the projects we highlight the main items:
- Hot water preparation system at 80ºC for space heating;
- Molding zone heating system;
- Hot water preparation system at 55ºC for heating tanks and mapping equipment, valves and piping for transporting chocolate;
- Steam, condensate, cold water and compressed air networks;
- Hot water network at 55ºC between the preparation system and the different users.
- Chocolate transport network, built in jacketed piping.